Autism West is seeking expressions of interest to attend a FREE Public Speaking workshop on 25 February, as part of our Autism West Speaks Out Program.
This FREE public speaking workshop will consist of 2 sections;
1. An introductory element to warm people up to public speaking, perfect for those who lack confidence
2. The second half will be for those more confident or who are ready to give public speaking a go!
Details: 1-4pm, 25 February 2017
Who: Individuals 15 years to adult with ASD
Price: The Public Speaking Workshop is FREE to attend
How to Register: Email Louise Sheehy at LSheehy@autismwest.org.au
More information: Call Louise on 9383 6123
We are proud to be continuing our Autism West Speaks Out program in 2017.
Autism West Speaks Out provides a unique chance for participants to build confidence and learn from a public speaking expert, whilst getting the opportunity to share their story.
The program covers the following topics:
- Structuring a presentation
- Keeping those nerves where they belong
- Believing in your message
- Embracing your own presenting style
- Getting your intended message across
- Presenting with purpose
You can read more about the program here.