Autism West is seeking an organised, energetic person to fill this six month maternity leave position commencing late May.
The role is responsible for coordination of enrolments and volunteers, as well as event management, general office management and administrative tasks.
Autism West is a NFP, currently based in Mosman Park, that provides a range of services to young people on the autism spectrum. You would be joining a small, passionate team of employees providing a range of important services to young people on the autism spectrum and their families.
This is a full-time position (but we would also consider applicants seeking a 0.8 position).
Skills required include:
- Minimum three years management experience
- Previous experience in the disability sector is highly desired
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong administrative skills, including Word and Excel proficiency;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders and develop positive relationships; and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Previous experience managing volunteers preferred, but not essential.
Salary: $58,500 plus superannuation.
Applications close: Wednesday 12th April. Submit your applications here.
For further information, please call on 9383 6123.