Using a strength-based approach, Autism West facilitates social groups for over 100 kids and young adults with ASD aged between 10 to 30 years of age across the Perth metro area. Even more benefit from our Telethon Holiday Makers Program.
How our Social Groups Work
Our Social Groups are planned, run and developed with the active involvement of group members and Autism West staff.
Group Members are asked to complete a profile form asking them about their goals and interests. Members then discuss and plan future sessions, which include community outings, special guests, and activities.
Most groups have a least one outing a term and you will be given information on the outing and fee involved once the group agrees on what they are doing. This fee will be in addition to the term fee.
Where are your social groups?
Autism West offers a range of social groups tailored to the interests of our members on the autism spectrum in various locations North and South of the river in the Metropolitan Perth area.
Currently, we run social groups in Mosman Park, Hilton, Morley and Marangaroo.
How do I enrol?
Contact our office on 08 9383 6123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the group you are interested in.
- If you know the group you would like to join, complete the enrolment form now.
- Once we receive your enrolment form, arrange payment details, and register you for the group.
- Once enrolments are confirmed we will notify you of the group’s commencement date.
New clients are welcome to join throughout the term if there is space, and you are more than welcome to attend a trial visit to see if the group is the right fit for you.
New clients can book in for a free 30 minute meet and greet AND one full session to decide if the group is the right fit.
How Much Does It Cost?
Costs vary from program to program. Refer to our term program for pricing information.
If you would like information about funding options, contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Full term fees are expected to be paid 1 week prior to group commencement, unless otherwise specified.
- We are not able to provide refunds if a session is missed
- Contact us to discuss payment plans
- New clients have one session to decide if they would like to continue for the term, then will be invoiced accordingly
- We cannot guarantee a place until your fees have been paid
- If a group is cancelled by Autism West we will contact you as soon as possible and refund you the fee for cancelled lessons or give you credit for the following term
- Groups may change or be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.