Our Telethon Holiday Makers Program, which is held at our centre in Fremantle, is a great introduction to Autism West and our social groups! We aim to offer a range of activities based on the special interests our participants have identified, which creates a natural social environment where participants have the opportunity to meet like-minded peers and have some new fun experiences along the way!
NEW – We are now offering a group of teens aged 13-18 one day a week!
To check out the schedule of activities for the program and to register, please download the Expression of Interest Form.
So you don’t miss out on a place, please return your Expression of Interest form ASAP to Trudi at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All NEW participants are required to attend a meeting at Autism West before having their position confirmed.
• The Telethon Holiday Makers Program qualifies for NDIS and CRCC funding.
• A 25% rebate applies to those who self-fund the program.
• Tentative bookings will only be held until the program cut-off date.
• Invoicing will now occur as soon as your child’s enrolment into the program is accepted and must be paid in full before the program commences. Your enrolment is confirmed once payment has been received in full.
• Cancellations after the program application cut-off date will not be refunded.
• Due to our link up with the NDIS, and our current relocation to a larger more suitable premises for our groups, the program has adjusted its fees by current recommendations and to be comparable with similar program providers
• Should Autism West cancel any part of the program, all applicable fees are refundable.
For more information, call Autism West on 08 9431 2111 or email the Program Coordinator, Trudi-Anne Gribble, at email@example.com.
Thanks to Telethon for their continued support of this invaluable program.