Our Telethon Holiday Makers Program, which is held at our centre in Fremantle, is a great introduction to Autism West and our social groups!
We aim to offer a range of activities based on the special interests our participants have identified, which creates a natural social environment where participants have the opportunity to meet like-minded peers and have some new fun experiences along the way!
For more information, call Autism West on 08 9431 2111 or email the Program Coordinator, Trudi-Anne Gribble, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All forms and interviews must be returned, completed by December 20th to secure your spot
• All NEW participants are required to attend a meeting at Autism West before having their position confirmed
• Time for Interviews offered should be accepted due to limited availability
• The Telethon Holiday Makers Program qualifies for NDIS and CRCC funding
• A rebate may be available to those who self-fund the program
• Should Autism West cancel any part of the program, all applicable fees are refundable.
Thanks to Telethon for their continued support of this invaluable program.