The Telethon Holiday Makers Program takes place at our Fremantle office; Autism West, B Block, Ground Floor, 2 Alma Street (Corner of Alma Street and South Terrace), Fremantle WA 6160.
All enrolments forms and interviews must be returned completed by the commencement of the program to secure your spot. Time for interviews offered should be accepted due to limited availability.
Please be aware that the Terms & Conditions package has changed and is now an Important Information package. Please also take the time to read our Cancellation Policy. Start and finish times for the program have changed as well as day options.
|Egg Challenge &|
|BOUNCE||Cafe Excursion /|
|Kings Park &|
|Art with Ana||Team Building|
|Bike Riding||Water Fight|
* Low Support Needs are for children aged 10-18 years
# High Support Needs is for children aged 5-10 years
Fees* are as follows:
|High Support Needs (3 hrs)||$54.00|
|Low Support Needs (7 hrs)||$126.00|
|Low Support Needs (3.5 Hrs) – Half Day Only||$63.00|
*Fees have been adjusted to align with NDIS recommended fees and are comparable with similar program providers.
- Must be toilet trained and independently toileting (Staff reminders are permitted)
- Must be able to independently regulate their behaviour
- Must be in the correct age appropriate / needs group
- Will initially be on a trial basis to assess program suitability, program fit, and staff capabilities
- Will have a photo taken for administration purposes
- After 1 no show, you will be offered 1 alternative day (subject to availability), failing that, enrolment will be cancelled to the program
Parent/Guardian must always provide;
- Companion card (if you have one) *assistants gain free entry to accompany
- Concession card (if you have one) – alternatively a Student card may also be accepted
- SmartRider card (if you have one)
- Medication if applicable (Please clearly mark dosage, name and other important information)
- Lunch (please avoid products containing allergens above)
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Epipen for Anaphylaxis plus Plan
- Ventolin or appropriate Inhaler for people living with Asthma plus Plan
- Any items that may be required for sensory processing disorders or calming strategies (headphones, blankets, iPads, squish balls, books, toys)
- Any items that may be required for specific excursions/incursions (scooters, skateboards, bathers, towel, iPads)
On attendance the list will be ticked off with parents prior to drop off departure, parents will need to provide all the items necessary for the day. Failure to do so may result in the participant not being able to attend.