Now in its 10th year, we are proud to announce that the Somers Team Sprint Cup is back for 2017!
**Entries for the 2017 Somers Team Sprint Cup close Friday 31st March at 10.00am**
**Registrations on the day open at 10.00am with heats starting at 11.00am.**
All swimming levels welcome, the Somers Team Sprint Cup is a family event hosted by Autism West, and is a fun-filled day for everyone. With a DJ, photo booth, live music, food & drink and bouncy castle, this is a great day for the whole family and every school.
Entrants will swim in the following categories:
- – Mini-Dash: Years 3-4 – Team of 4 – $160
- – Junior: Years 5-6 – Team of 6 – $240
- – Middle: Years 7-8 – Team of 6 – $240
- – Senior: Years 9-10 – Team of 6 – $240
- – The Year 11 & 12 Dash: Team of 6 – $240
- – Family Dash: Team of 4 – $160 (plus they receive a FREE swim cap on entry!)
The 2017 Somers Team Sprint Cup coincides with World Autism Awareness Day, an international day dedicated to advancing the rights of individuals with autism and ensuring their full participation and inclusion as valued members of our diverse human family who can contribute to a future of dignity and opportunity for all.
Claremont, WA 6010
Thank you to our 2017 community sponsors – we could not hold this event without your valuable support!
For sponsorship opportunities and media enquiries, contact Alison Davis on 0411 435 354.