- Once again we are running a FREE public speaking workshop at our centre in Fremantle.
- When: 9.30am – 12.00pm, 2 December 2017
Who: Individuals 15 years to adult with ASD
Where: Autism West, Ground Floor, Corner of Alma Street and South Terrace, Fremantle
- Price: The Public Speaking Workshop is FREE to attend, Refreshments provided!
- Register now: Call 08 9431 2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working with Paula Smith – Speaker CSP, Author, Master Trainer, Business Consultant, and mother of an adult son on the spectrum, we are offering the opportunity for individuals with autism to develop public speaking skills in a supportive, relaxed environment. Our public speaking program provides a unique chance for participants to build confidence and learn from a public speaking expert.
The workshop will touch on the following topics:
- Structuring a presentation
Keeping those nerves where they belong
Believing in your message
Embracing your own presenting style
Getting your intended message across
Presenting with purpose